Saturday, May 7, 2011

good time bad time

Good times are always good to cherish
its ur bad time that u need to learn from
all ur mistakes ur weak points that u need to work on.
At times these days are so heart breaking it makes u feel so low but i think i need to take it a lession outoff it , i need certain correction in my lifestyle
all the things or i must say certain things dont make so much difference as it looks like.
if i deserve some things i ll definetly get it and if something deserves me i ll always be there for it.
its not the best of my days and it seems that all the odds running against me ,things going wrong for me. here luck is not the weapon i should count on .Its that part of my life when i need to learn to avoid certain things, not because those things need to be avoided but may be thats the way to take in those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment